By its very nature, any consultancy will have its own life that
will change as it develops. A general format is:
draft confidentiality undertaking
- A free initial meeting to establish if there are any benefits to
the potential Client by implementing new, or enhancing existing
marketing and sales activities.
- Once an area of positive benefit is identified, the Client nominates
their contact-person and the Consultancy allocates a co-ordinating
- The Consultancy provides a cost estimate for the next stage, and
thereafter each subsequent stage, of the consultancy for the Client's
- Once approved, the Consultancy completes the agreed work for a
stage and defines the marketing and/or sales services options to
be delivered in the next stage.
- The Client decides which options should be implemented and the
Consultancy draws up a costed Implementation Plan for the Client's
approval. " If required, the Consultancy can supervise the implementation
of the approved Plan.